How To see All YouTube Comments Made by You
If you are a regular viewer on YouTube, you might be familiar with YouTube comments and would’ve likely posted many of them over time. If you wish to go through the list of all those comments, modify them or remove them permanently, YouTube provides an easy way of doing so. Let’s explore the quick ways to see all the Youtube comments you have made on the platform from a PC or phone.
Check YouTube Comments Made by You Via PC
- Visit the YouTube website on a browser.
- Make sure you are signed into your account.
- From the left panel, click on History.
- On the new pane, click on Comments.
- Your YouTube Comments will open in a new tab under Google My Activity.
- Scroll through all your comments, and if you wish to delete a comment, simply click on the cross (x) button on the top right of each comment.
- If you wish to modify the comment, just click on the video link present below the comment. This will open the video in a new tab.
- Scroll down to the comment section, and you will find your comment on the top as a Highlighted Comment.
- Simply click the three dots on the top right of the comment and click on Edit. Now you will be able to modify your comment according to your preference.
How to View, Edit, or Delete Comments on the YouTube App
You can also use the YouTube app on your smartphone to view and manage your comments. All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Open the YouTube app on your device.
- Tap your profile in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Your data in YouTube.
- Under Your YouTube dashboard, tap More to reveal the comments you’ve made.
- Tap the comments. This will open your YouTube Comment History for you to view all your comments.
- Tap the video or post you want.
- It will open up your Highlighted comment. Tap More (the three dots on the right).
- Select Edit to make changes or Delete to remove your comment.